AMERICAN DIGEST Essays, News, Notes, and Quotes: Rudy Giuliani: In your heart you know he's right.
Megyn Kelly asked His Honor,
"Mr. Mayor, do you want to apologize for your comments?"
Rudy Giuliani replied:
"Not at all. I want to repeat it. The reality is from all that can see of this president, all that I’ve heard of him, he apologizes for America, he criticizes America. He talks about the crusades and how the Christians were barbarians, leaves out the second half of the sentence that the Muslims were barbarians also. He sees Christians slaughtered and doesn’t stand up and hold a press conference, although we hold a press conference for the situation in Ferguson. He sees Jews being killed for anti-Semitic reasons. Doesn’t stand up and hold a press conference. This is an American president I’ve never seen before."
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment