Saturday, June 01, 2019

BULLET

My favorites are my 2 remote control vibrating bullets. My first one that I got about a year ago is a Treediride and simultaneously stimulates my G-spot and clitoris. The part that goes inside me has a nice bulbous head that curves toward the frontal wall of my pussy to get directly at my G-spot. Then the base has a flap like part with several nubs on it to provide stimulation to my clit at the same time. It has 10 different vibration patterns and the remote has a range of well over 50 feet. I do have to turn it on when I put it in to enable control from the remote, but then the vibrating can be turned on/off from the remote. I do need to wear something like granny panties or a control panty to hold it in place, a thong panty just can’t do it.

No comments: