skip to main |
skip to sidebar
FourGrail Guardian : On another post I noted info on the Indonesian President Suharto. Article says more often then not in Indonesia, it was spelled Soeharto.The fact is that family was like a monarchy, and he was the biggest kleptocrat. I also noted the same pronounciation as Lolo Soerto. Lolo worked as a liason to this families’ oil interests and other countries. The names sound the same to me, so I got curious. Could Lolo be part of this Presidential family in Jakarta, Indonesia ? Isnt that where they lived also ? Look at the atmosphere of the photos of them in Indo.Very formal settings. Also,he died with a fortune up to 35 billion. He had 6 children, and over 100 family businesses the grown children still run. Several live in LA, one, 2 doors down from Rod Stewart. He took over Indo in 1965 I think. He then had a post coup massacre of 1/2 million Indonesians. He had little money then. He then spent many years cleaning out Indonesia, and setting up monopolies and questionable businesses there for his children. It is said at leat 73 billion passed through his hands from 1966-1999. This family still owns most luxury resorts in Bali. Isn’t that where Obama went for 3 months to write a book ? Lolo Soerto was a key liason between Mobil Stanvac and this family. I find it too coincidental. Grail guardian, you must be speaking of a different person then this. There was also alot of genocide in this country ( see Papua) story here on Td on an earlier thread. This guy even taxed workers and military for his foundations, which were rip off slush funds. The dynasty got taken down, but his children still own alot of Indonesia. There was alot of Western trade also. The new Indonesian government siezed 134 million from this family August 29.2008. They have been tracing stolen Indonesian money and this family many years, but most long ago hidden all over the world. See past stories online at : Time-Suharto Inc. as well as CNN- Indonesian Elections. There is tons more on this family. I think Lolo was probably a close relative, and the name has been spelled differently. I think this Presidential relationship has been covered up. If this is another “coincidence ” I will be really surprised. Alot of bad things happened in Indonesia while Suharto was the President. Judah and TD, will you see if you think there is some connection here that has been overlooked please ? Questions For The Trojan Candidate � td blog
No comments:
Post a Comment