renee
TD, Judah, Another note on info. above. IDN Menteng 1 is a public, primary school. Elite, secular, elementary school. Public, but very competative and has exceptionally high standards. Located in one of the most affluent parts of Jakarta, Indonesia. Attracts mostly mid to upper class students, among them, several of the former Dictator Suharto’s grandchildren. Barack Obama was known there as Barry Obama. Very privledged. Classmates were the President Suharto’s grandchildren. Bet you had to have connections to go there.

1 comment:
Re: your comment on my blog 'Amazing Facts'.
Whoa! I've just heard that Walter Reed will NOT accept the holiday cards this year. So... thanks to one of my readers, I've learned that The Red Cross has partnered with Pitney Bowes this year for the "Holiday Mail for Heroes" campaign. They are delighted to receive and share our Christmas cards! Postmark No Later Than 12/10/08 You can either send a card or download and print one here: http://www.redcross.org/email/saf/
Holiday Mail for Heroes
PO Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD 20791-5456
I have not been able to confirm this.
Post a Comment